AVORTEC AC/DC TIG Welders
AVORTEC AVA200X AC/DC Digital Controlled TIG Welder, And Integrated ARC/MMA Welder provides advanced power for welding aluminum and alloys, steel, stainless steel almost any metal!
AC/DC TIG Pulse Welder With Power For All Your Welding With FULL DIGITAL CONTROLS
Water Cooled Torch
The AVORTEC Advanced Power Technology TIG welder with integrated ARC MMA Welder represents a leap forward in metal fabrication and welding equipment. With digital controls for accurate welds on a broad range of materials every time you will increase your productivity and quality on everything you weld.
Questions? see our knowledge base
Product Type: Digital Series - NEW Version
Processes: TIG Welder AC/DC, ARC/MMA Welder
Power: 220V/240V 50AMP Electric
Current: 1 Phase
Shipping - In-stock! Ships same day
NEW model - please contact us for more information.
Our Price: $1799.00
(On SALE save $599.00)
Digital Controls With LED Readout Display
AVORTEC AVA200X | Brochure
- AC/DC TIG Welder For Aluminum and Steel
- ARC/MMA Welder - Use standard welding rods to weld a variety of metal.
- IGBT TIG Technology - IGBT Electronics Provide Superior Performance and Reliability
- TIG Welder - Uses special Tungsten tip, Argon&gas, and electricity to weld metal.
- Electronically Activated TIG Torch Handle - Simply click-to-weld.
- Water COOLED TORCH OPTION
- TIG WELD metal up to 1/2" up to 5/8"
Easily weld almost any metal including: steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, iron and cast iron. Clean, accurate welds.
- 60%+ Duty Cycle allows you to get more done.
- Welds Most Metals Quickly And Easily - Steel And Aluminum
- Digital Controls And DUAL LED Digital Display!
- Digital Amperage Gauge
- Digital Internal Temperature Gauge
- Power Supply - 220V/50A Power Supply. *Requires 50 Amp circuit breaker.
- Standard digital control IGBT technology, use microprocessor to control accurately, easily to use, high efficiency, software can be upgrade and cooperate with automatic welding machinery;
- Features soft contact functional keys-press in the panel, single knob adjust stepless, digital display shows functions clearly, can convieniently set welding parameter;
- Memory can store ten group welding parameters, different welding technological parameter can be loaded easily;
- Excellent AC/DC TIG welding, pulse AC/DC TIG welding, mix AC/DC TIG welding, ARC/MMA welding
- Weld stainless steel, copper, aluminium, carbon steel and titanium;
Parameters Unit AVA200X
- Rated primary voltage V Single-phase 220
- Frequency Hz 50/60
- Rated primary input KVA 7.7
- Output current range A 10-200
- Max no-load voltage V
- Rated duty cycly 60%
- Crater control - ON / OFF / Repeat >
- Gas post-flow time s 1-25
- Pulse frequency Hz 0.1-500
- Overall dimensions in 21.25x9.8x17.3in(54x25x44cm)
- Weight 66Lbs
TIG Welder - AC/DC TIG Welder
- 200A TIG Welder - 200 Amp AC/DC Inverter TIG Welder for power
- TIG Torch and tips
- Digital Controls For Argon Gas(bottled gas) pressure regulation and amperage for precise control over the metal you are welding.
- Full digital controlls allow you to adjust the frequency for
different materials or grades of aluminum or alloys
You can adjust the clean area width when welding aluminum.
- TIG welding is stronger and higher quality weld than other weld types
- Welds .01-1/2" metals - Rated for .01-1/4" for optimum performance.
- Weld Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Alloys, Cast Iron
- Requires - Tungsten Rod - 1/8", 3/32"
- Includes 4MM, 5MM Nozzles
- 10Ft Tig Torch Cable
ARC / MMA Welder
- 160A ARC MMA Welder - 160 Amp ARC Welder
- Digital Amperage Controls - For Precise Welding
- Weld Steel, Stainless Steel
- Electrode Holder - 17Ft Cable
- 17Ft Ground Cable And Clamp
Case - IP21 Enclosure
Operating Temperatures 40F (MIN) -100F (MAX)
AVORTEC AVA200X TIG Contents Included:
- AVORTEC AVA200X AC/DC TIG Welder and ARC/MMA Welder
- Advanced Electronically Activated TIG Welding Torch Handle - 10 Ft. Hose and Cable. Durable TIG Torch and Hose
- ARC/MMA Stick Welder Electrode Holder Handle - 17Ft. Cable
- Grounding Clamp - 17 Ft. Cable
- Power Cable 220V - 8Ft.
- 1/16 , 3/32, 5/16 Collets
- AVFLOWGAUGE1 -Gas Flow Gauge for Ar/CO2. Pressure Regulator For TIG Welding
- User Manual
- Water Cooled Torch
- AVORTEC Stealth Welding Cart - Black Welding Cart For TIG and Plasma Cuters
- Tungsten 7-3/32" For Steel
- Tungsten 7-3/32" For Aluminum
Unit Weight:66 lbs (30Kgs)
Shipping Weight:77.8 lbs. (35Kgs )
Our industrial quality TIG Welders and professional grade products utilize top quality materials, and high tech materials.