AVORTEC MIG Welders
AVORTEC AV250 MIG Welder, provides advanced power for welding aluminum and alloys, steel, stainless steel almost any metal!
AVORTEC AV200 MIG Welder
Advanced power for welding aluminum, steel, stainless steel, and alloys
Wire Feed Welder With Power For All Your Welding Needs
The AVORTEC Advanced Power Technology MIG welder proven performance for continuous welding operation metal fabrication and welding equipment. AVORTEC AV250 MIG Welder welds on a broad range of materials.
Questions? see our knowledge base
Product Type: Digital Series - NEW Version
Processes: MIG Welder, Gas Wire Feed Welder
Power: 220V/240V 50AMP Electric
Current: 1 Phase
Shipping - In Stock. Please contact us for more information.
FREE AV1PRO Auto-Dimming Welding Helmet $125.00 Value
Our Price: $1299.00
CALL FOR THIS PRICE TODAY
(On SALE save $600.00)
Control Panel With Voltmeter and Ampmeter
AVORTEC AV250 | Brochure
- MIG Welder - Uses a special roll wire tip, C02 or Ar gas(Aluminum), and electricity to weld metal.
- AC 250AMP MIG Welder For Aluminum and Steel
- Use standard wire to weld a variety of metal.
- Trigger Activated Wire Feed Gun - Simply click-to-weld continuously.
- MIG WELD metal up to 1/2" up to 1"
Easily weld almost any metal including: steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, iron and cast iron. Clean, accurate welds.
- 60%+ Duty Cycle allows you to weld for extended time.
- Welds Most Metals Quickly And Easily - Steel And Aluminum
- Easy to Adjust Controls For Wire Feed Speed and
- Voltage Gauge
- Amperage Gauge
- Power Indicator
- OC Indicator For Over Current Protection
- ON/OFF Switch
- Power Supply - 220V/50A Power Supply. *Requires 50 Amp
Outperforms most standard 110V/220V welders. We have tested other manufacturers 110/220V welders and plasma cutters and found they do not perform on standard 110/15Amp circuits. A 220V/40-50Amp, 1 Phase, circuit breaker is recommended to perform as specified.
- Pressure Regulator For Argon.
- Power supply voltage 220V
Input voltage frequency:50/60HZ
Power supply capacity 8 kVA
Rated output current 60-250 A
Power output voltage 17-27 V
Duty cycle 60%
Power Factor Cos (η) 0.95
Welding feeder Built-in
Feeding Speed - Welding wire deliver speed (HIGH SPEED)8.2FT/MIN-42.65FT/MIN(2.5-13 m/min)
Diameter Of Coil 11.8"(300mm)
Diameter of wire: .030" or .035" wire, .045 wire(0.8/1.0/1.2mm)
Protection IP 21S
Insulation grade F
Weight AV250(UNIT ACCESSORIES)- 77 LBS
Shipping Weight 85 LBS
Dimensions AV250 (IN) 11Wx26Hx36L
Shipping Dimension (BOX)18Wx26.5Hx36L
- 250A MIG Welder- 250 AMP AC MIG Welder for power
- MIG Wire Feed Handle
- Flow Gauge Controls For C02 or Argon Gas(bottled gas) pressure regulation and amperage for precise control over the metal you are welding.
- Full Amperage control allow you to adjust the amperage for
different materials or grades of aluminum or alloys
You can adjust the power precisely when welding aluminum.
- MIG welding creates a strong and higher quality weld than arc weld types
- Welds .01-1" metals - Rated for 5/8" for optimum performance.
- Weld Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Alloys, Cast Iron
- Requires - Wire Roll .030 or .035
- Includes 10Ft MIG Welder Cable, Wire Feed Handle, Ground Clamp
Case - IP21 Enclosure
Operating Temperatures 40F (MIN) -100F (MAX)
AVORTEC AV250 MIG Contents Included:
- AVORTEC AV250 MIG Welder
- Triggered Activated MIG Wire Feed Welding Gun - 10 Ft. Hose and Cable
- Grounding Clamp - 17 Ft. Cable
- Power Cable 220V - 8Ft.
- Gas Regulator ($50 Value)
- Heavy Duty Castor Wheels
- User Manual
- AV1PRO Weldgin Helmet ($125 VALUE - FOR MIG, TIG and ARC Welding as well as use on our PLASMA CUTTERS)
- Wire Spool For Steel or Aluminum (.030) Optional Please Specify at time of purchase
Our industrial quality MIG Welders and professional grade products utilize top quality materials, and high tech materials.